Glowpoint provides the right mix of video collaboration and support services to make sure video helps our customers achieve their goals. Thousands of organizations around the world rely on our unmatched experience, business-class support and cloud-based video services to collaborate with colleagues, business partners and customers more effectively.
Recent Investor Content
Glowpoint to Announce Third Quarter Results on November 5, 2014Click here to register
Presentation for InvestorsClick here
Latest NewsClick here
5th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference
B. Riley & Co. 15th Annual Investor Conference 5/19/14
Glowpoint Reports First Quarter 2014 Results
Events & Webcasts
August 28, 2012 (8:35 AM CDT) Glowpoint to Present at Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference
May 10, 2012 (4:30 PM EST) Glowpoint, Inc. 2012 Q1 Results Earnings Call
March 26, 2012 (8:30 AM EDT) Maxim Group Growth Conference
March 8, 2012 (4:30 PM EST) Glowpoint, Inc. 2011 Year End Results Earnings Call
March 16, 2011 (4:30 PM EST) Glowpoint, Inc. 2010 Year End Results Earnings Call
American Stock Transfer & Trust Co.
59 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
Shareholder Automated Line: (800) 937-5449
Toll-Free Number: (877) 777-0800
Local Number: (718) 921-8200
Fax: (718) 236-2641
On the web: www.amstock.com
- Audit Committee Charter
- Compensation Committee Charter
- Nominating Committee Charter
- Glowpoint Code of Conduct and Ethics
Employees, vendors, and customers who have any concern regarding Glowpoint's accounting, internal accounting controls, auditing matters, or any other concern regarding questionable business practices or suspected incidents of misconduct, may anonymously report them by calling +1 973-855-3403. All messages left at this number are confidential and are reviewed by the independent board members of Glowpoint.
Investor & Media Relations
Chief Financial Officer
Attn.: Brian Downey
750 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Telephone: (212) 949-8700
Safe Harbor & Disclaimer
The information provided on this website, other than historical information, may include forward-looking statements and involve factors, risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results in future periods to differ materially from such statements. These factors, risks, and uncertainties include [subject to revision] market acceptance and availability of new products and services, in addition to: The nonexclusive and terminable-at-will nature of reseller agreements with manufacturers; rapid technological change affecting products and services; the impact of competitive products and services, as well as competition from other resellers and service providers; possible delays in the shipment of new products; and the availability of sufficient financial resources to enable the Company to expand its operations and other risks detailed from time to time in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Glowpoint, Inc. disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. Readers are urged to see Glowpoint, Inc.'s filings with the SEC for current information concerning the Company.
- Appointed new board members James H. Cohen, an experienced public company executive with a background in investment banking, corporate law and private equity, and Patrick J. Lombardi, an executive with broad experience in the communications industry, mergers and acquisitions and directorships with public companies.
- Expanded relationship with Russell Reynolds Associates to deploy a complete package of video collaboration network service and managed service support.
- Implemented a global managed service delivery agreement with Regus, the world’s largest provider of flexible workspaces.
- The company ended the first quarter with $2.2 million of cash compared with $2.3 million at December 31, 2013.
Glowpoint, Inc. is listed under the symbol