Cloud and Managed Video Services
Consistent high-quality video communications - made simple
At Glowpoint we believe that video communications is the best tool for meetings. Our sole mission is to make video meetings simple, reliable, and the standard for bringing people together for business meetings. We make video meetings the replacement for in person and audio conferencing with our suite of cloud and managed services that permit any device to connect across any network, simply and reliably.
- Managed videoconferencing service
- OpenVideo® Room
- Hosted desktop and mobile licensing
- OpenVideo® All-Inclusive (equipment and service packages for fixed monthly fees)
- Monitoring and management services
- Maintenance services for infrastructure and technology
- Notify (cloud monitoring services)
- Video overlay or Converged IP networking
- Video "dial tone" (OpenVideo® BYOD or direct connection through dedicated networking)
- B2B networking (OpenVideo® exchange)
- Affinity VideoNet affiliate network of public videoconferencing suites
- Access to TATA public telepresence suites
- Network assessment
- Videoconferencing system integration
- Event services for corporate or broadcast services
Glowpoint recognizes that successful, consistent service delivery of video communications is a direct result of combining qualified people, proven processes, and reliable technologies. Since inception, Glowpoint has established a diverse client roster, including Fortune 100 companies, educational institutions, governments, healthcare providers, business service providers, and non-profit organizations.
Today, Glowpoint supports hundreds of clients located in 68 countries and is the trusted partner for leading unified communications providers, telepresence manufacturers, global carriers and A/V integration firms. Glowpoint manages thousands of telepresence and videoconferencing rooms, produces hundreds of thousands video conferences annually, and has enabled millions of minutes for videoconference meetings and direct video calling for intra- and inter-company needs with our OpenVideo® cloud and leading managed services.
Mission Statement: Make video meetings simple, reliable, and the standard for bringing people together to conduct business.
- NYSE MKT:GLOW
Interactive Stock Chart
- Headquarters:Murray Hill, NJ USA
- Service Coverage:Global
- Service Regions:North America,
EMEA, APAC, CALA
- Have a Question? Need Help?